The Belkin USB to PS/2 Adaptor allows you to link two PS/2 devices, such as a keyboard and mouse, to a single USB port on your computer. It lets you easily connect a full-size PS/2 keyboard and mouse to your notebook or desktop computer. Two devices can be used simultaneously, and you can plug and unplug devices without rebooting.
- Fully compliant with current USB specifications
- You can instantly add two PS/2 ports to your notebook, PC or Mac;.
- Plug-and-Play installation; no rebooting required.
- Fully compatible with desktop and laptop powersave and suspend modes.
- Supports correct mapping of PS/2 keyboards for use on a Mac;.
- Connect two PS/2 keyboards, mice, or one of each, and lighten the load on those overtaxed ports.
- Compatible with Windows; 98, Windows; 2000, Windows; XP, and Mac; OS 8.1 or higher.
- Supports all popular input devices, including Microsoft; IntelliMouse;, IntelliEye; and international keyboards.