The generation of high-speed HomePlug adapters connects your computers and brings the Internet into every room of the house over the electrical wiring. Now with patented power save mode and new, clearly arranged 3-LED design. With the devolo dLAN Highspeed Ethernet II, setting up your home network is a breeze—and you will not even have to bother with installing cables. Unlike wireless networks (WLAN), thick walls and long distances make no difference to HomePlug. The HomePlug technology uses the household electrical wiring as if it were a long network cable—offering a range of up to 200 m (656)inch. Fast and secure surfing on the Internet with high transfer rates of up to 85 Mbps and DESpro encryption. No complex configuration is required for installation: plug the adapter into the power outlet, connect it to your computer via the network cable and you are ready to go! Now you can expand your home network at any power outlet in the house using additional adapters. Configuration software for PC (Windows XP, Vista), Mac and Linux is also available for advanced users. The user-friendly software allows individual password assignment for even more security. The dLAN Highspeed Ethernet II is fully compatible with first-generation dLAN adapters (14 or 85 Mbps); devolo offers a 3-year warranty.
- Perfectly informed with the new, clearly arranged 3-LED status display
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to the patented power save mode: energy consumption is reduced by 30% in standby mode
- Long range of 200 m (656) in buildings—dLAN works in every room, anywhere in the building
- High transfer rates of up to 85 Mbps thanks to the HomePlug technology
- Setting up your home network is easy with additional network-compatible devices such as network printers or NAS hard drives and the dLAN adaptors by devolo
- No configuration is necessary—plug the adaptor into the power outlet, connect it to your computer via the network cable and you are ready to go!
- High interception protection thanks to DESpro encryption
- For pros: Configuration software for PC (Windows XP / Windows Vista), Mac and Linux is included
- Full compatibility with devolo adaptors of the first HomePlug generation (14 or 85 Mbps)
- 3-year warranty
- Transmission method: asynchronous
- Modulation: OFDM - 84 carriers
- Security: DESpro encryption over household power supply
- Power consumption: 4,5 W (max.)