The SonicWALL PoE Injector is an IEEE 802.3af compliant power injector featuring an advanced auto-sensing algorithm that automatically detects the presence of PoE-compatible devices and “injects” the appropriate power into the data cable. A plug-and-play device, the PoE Injector fits easily into wireless Ethernet infrastructures and requires no configuration or management. When deployed into a wireless network, the PoE Injector reduces costs, lowers downtime, and provides easier maintenance and greater flexibility than traditional cabling.
- Interlocking – Easily line up multiple PoE injectors by interlocking one to the next
- Ease-of-use – Take advantage of the plug-and-play capability to enable rapid deployment of your wireless infrastructure
- IEEE 802.3af compliant – Deliver standards-based 802.3af Ethernet (PoE) automatically to SonicPoints or any 802.3af-compliant appliance
- PoE Injector Remote power feeding – Reduce the cost of deploying a wireless network infrastructure by supplying power directly to the SonicPoint through a standard Ethernet cable
- Advanced auto-sensing algorithm – Utilize built-in intelligence to automatically determine and supply power to only those devices that can accept 802.3af power over the Ethernet connection