Have an older hard drive laying around after a system upgrade? Are you a system administrator who needs to install multiple hard drives? Looking for a good solution to easily connect and use your internal hard drive? Look no further – this is the Freecom Hard Drive Dock, a docking station that turns any internal 2.5 and 3.5 inch SATA hard drive into an external drive. Simply click your internal hard drive in the dock, and it instantly becomes available to you, it will show up as either an external USB 2.0 or eSATA device. No easier way to install and use an internal drive – ideal for temporary use of your (old) internal hard drive. An intelligent and convenient storage solution – by Freecom.
- Easy to use, easy to install docking station for all internal 2.5 and 3.5 inch SATA hard drives
- Fast and safe way to use your internal drive as an external USB 2.0 or eSATA hard drive, without having to open your computer or an external enclosure
- USB 2.0 and eSATA interfaces, providing fast data transfer speeds
- Prefectly suited for both professional and home use
- Ideal for software or drive-image installations, quick formatting or erasing data and making backups
- No cooling fan ensures quiet operation