In today’s world mobility has become a key factor. People who are on the road carry their whole office with them. Notebook, mobile phone, PDA, external hard drive… Imagine what can happen when you’re late for a flight, running to the gate, and your external hard drive accidentally falls from your notebook case or out of your jacket pocket onto the floor… it breaks. Hundreds of hours of work, gigabytes of spreadsheets, documents, photo’s… all gone. Not anymore! Freecom introduces the ToughDrive PRO U&F, equipped with FireWire 400 and USB 2.0 interface. The ideal external storage solution for people on the move. Fitted with an internal anti-shock frame and a unique soft silicon cover, it can withstand bumps and drops so your drive is still fully functional after it has dropped. The ToughDrive ensures you can still access your valuable files. A safe feeling. Provided by Freecom.
- Durable, soft silicon cover, ideal for mobile computing
- Internal anti-shock mechanism insulating the hard drive from shock
- Can withstand falling from 2 metres on a flat surface
- Integrated FireWire cable, no extra connection cables needed!
- FireWire 400 / USB 2.0: available as 160, 250 and 320 GB
- FAT 32 pre-formatted, ready to be used on PC and MAC!