The ToughDrive Sport is equipped with a secure hardware 256bit password protection feature. Your password is encrypted and stored in a chip – the data on the drive can only be accessed by entering the correct password. The obligatory combination of the hardware chip and password to unlock the drive and access the data means that even if the internal hard drive is taken out of its original enclosure and assembled into another enclosure, people will never be able to access the data. Should you forget your password or should you lose your ToughDrive, the only way for anyone to be able to continue using the drive is by reformatting it, thereby erasing all data. There is no possibility for password recovery. There is no safer way to protect your data!
- Durable, shock resistant hard drive, ideal for mobile computing
- Outdoor active sports design, including integrated USB cable with unique climbing rope texture
- Internal anti-shock mechanism insulating the hard drive from shock
- Can withstand falling from 2 metres on a flat surface
- Secure encrypted 256 bit MD5 hardware password protection
- Turbo USB 2.0 driver, for faster data transfer speeds (Windows only)
- Integrated USB cable, no additional connection cables needed!
- The easiest way to add additional storage space to your computer