This graphics adaptor is a full-height PCI-e 2.0 x16 graphics card which is compatible with ThinkStation S20, D20 systems. ThinkStation offers two PCI-e x16 graphic slots allowing installation of two graphic cards for attachment of four (quad) monitors. Attach DVI-D digital monitors, 1920 x 1200 maximum resolution, using the DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D Monitor Cable.
- Lenovo nVidia Quadro FX1800 Graphics Adaptor
- Two DisplayPort and a Dual-Link DVI-I Display Connectors: Attach two ultra-high-resolution monitors supporting 2560 x 1600 resolutions
- 30 bit-colour (10-bits per colour): Enables billions rather than millions of colour variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range
- 128-Bit Precision Graphics Pipeline: Full IEEE 32-bit floating-point precision per colour component (RGBA) delivers millions of colour variations with the broadest dynamic range
- 768 MB GDDR3 GPU Memory with ultra fast memory bandwidth: Delivers high throughput for interactive visualization of large models and high-performance for real time processing of large textures and frames and enables the highest quality and resolution full
- Next-Generation Vertex and Pixel Programmability Shader Model 4.0: Reference standard for shader model 4.0 enabling a higher level of performance and realistic effects for OpenGL and next generation DirectX 10 industry-leading professional applications
- One DVI-to-VGA monitor adaptor: Attach one VGA analog monitor, to the Dual-Link DVI-I display connector, with a 2048 x 1536 maximum resolution