Bluetooth is one of the most advanced wireless technologies available today. The Bluetooth transceiver connects to your computer and transmits and receives signals from wireless Bluetooth devices, such as a keyboard and mouse. A single transceiver, such as the one offered in the Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop for Bluetooth, can communicate with up to seven compatible Bluetooth devices simultaneously, eliminating multiple device cables. If you are interested in a cable-free desktop, Bluetooth is an excellent choice. With our new Optical Technology, we are now able to deliver wireless keyboard and mouse products that have an average six-month battery life with no compromise to performance-a breakthrough that no one else can offer. In addition, recent testing shows Microsoft wireless mouse products to have greater than three times the battery life of a major competitor's mouse products. We also offer smoother mouse pointer movement than ever before.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Tilt Wheel Technology - Scroll every which way. Now you can scroll horizontally as well as vertically through documents and Web pages. The entire wheel tilts, acts as a button, and reacts smoothly to your speed
- Wireless Freedom - Experience the convenience of wireless keyboards and mouse products, and say good-bye to clutter
- Optical Technology - Optical technology refers to the use of an optical sensor to track mouse movement, rather than the traditional use of mechanical parts. As a result, optical mouse products work on most surfaces and offer you better durability, increas
- Multimedia Centre - Enjoy easy access to your favourite music, video clips, and media programs with the press of a key
- Enhanced F Key Functionality - Perform common tasks, like opening documents and replying to email with the touch of a button. Or toggle between standard and enhanced F-key commands for even more flexibility