Cisco 890 Series Integrated Services Routers are fixed-configuration routers that provide collaborative business solutions for secure voice and data communications to enterprise small branch offices. They are designed to deliver secure broadband, Metro Ethernet, wireless LAN (WLAN) connectivity, and business continuity. The routers also come with powerful management tools, such as the web-based Cisco Configuration Professional configuration management tool, which simplifies setup and deployment. Centralized management capabilities give network managers visibility and control of the network configurations at the remote site.
- High performance for secure broadband and Metro Ethernet access with concurrent services for enterprise small branch offices
- Business continuity and WAN diversity with redundant WAN links: Fast Ethernet, V.92, and ISDN Basic Rate Interface (BRI)
- An 8-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet managed switch with VLAN support and 4-port support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) (optional) to power IP phones or external access points
- Two USB 2.0 ports for security eToken credentials, booting, and loading configuration from USB
- Easy setup, deployment, and centralized and remote-management capabilities through web-based tools and Cisco IOS Software