The Matrox M9120 Plus LP PCIe x16 512MB low-profile, quad-upgradeable, DualHead graphics card with advanced desktop management support to drive business applications with exceptional performance.
- 512MB Frame Buffer: Supports up to four displays at 128MB per channel
- Native PCI Express (PCIe) x16 Performance: Second generation PCIe bus increases data rate
- Single card stretched and independent desktop: Supported in both Windows Vista Aero (WDDM mode) and Windows XP
- Pristine image quality for high resolution displays: Up to 1920 x 1200 digital; 2048 x 1536 analog per output (1920x1200 with aftermarket quad analog upgrade cable)
- Aftermarket upgrade to quad analog display: Upgrade to quad head output via cable (CAB-L60-4XAF)
- Passive cooling: Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
- Wide enterprise flexibility: Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products (P-Series, G-Series, QID Series, MMS Series, Parhelia Series, and Extio Series)
- Multiple operating system support: Display drivers for Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64bit), Windows XP (32/64bit), and Windows Server 2003 (32/64bit)
- Low profile form factor: To fit in a wide variety of systems
- Matrox PowerDesk software: Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors.
- Global sales and technical support
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
- 3-year warranty