The Intel Pentium M processor utilizes a new microarchitecture to meet the current and future demands of high-performance, low-power embedded computing, making it ideal for medium-to-large enterprise communications applications, transaction terminal, interactive client, and industrial automation applications. While incorporating advanced processor technology, it remains software-compatible with previous members of the Intel microprocessor family. The Intel Pentium M processor on 0.13u process technology is validated with the Intel E7501 and Intel 855GME chipsets. The Intel Pentium M Processor on 90nm process technology is validated with the Intel E7501, 855GME, E7520, E7320 chipsets, Mobile Intel 915GME Express Chipset and Intel 3100 (see table for details). These unique platform combinations help address a variety of customer requirements.
- Power Optimised 533MHz processor system bus, Micro-ops Fusion & Dedicated Stack Manager
- Support for enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology w/ multiple voltage & frequency operating points
- Execute Disable Bit Support
- Support for Intel Mobile Voltage Positioning (Intel MVP IV)
- Micro FCPGA & FCBGA packaging technology