The VDSL Ethernet LAN Extender kit helps to eliminate expense by allowing video streaming and data to share the same telephone pair without interference. The 110VDSLEXT requires only a single pair of wires to function, while offering the ability to use multiple sets of the devices to create several simultaneous connections to your remote building. In these multiple set configurations, you have the ability to use up to 4 sets over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable which can be used as separate LAN (or VLAN) connections, or bridged into a trunk line for additional speed/bandwidth over long distances (up to two sets only over standard Cat5).
- Selectable CPE and CO mode via DIP switch
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag transparent
- Supports flow control for Fast Ethernet (pause frame or Back Pressure)
- Allows you the ability to select fixed SNR margin (9 dB) or fixed target data rate
- Light in weight and a very compact design
- Supports both symmetric and asymmetric transmission