The RS232 Serial Ethernet Device Server is designed to function seamlessly with your other serial ports for totally transparent operation. Your serial equipment – card scanners, access keypads, bar code scanners, and more – will operate as smoothly as if the serial ports were right inside your computer. For industrial automation, security, Point of Sale, or any time you need reliable, long-range serial communications, the Device Server delivers superior performance in any environment. A practical solution for industrial RS232 serial applications, the Ethernet/serial device server supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) when connected to a PoE switch, hub, or other device - eliminating the need to use an external power supply and in turn making it easier to situate the device server as needed.
- 10/100 RJ45 LAN port
- Advantage of purchasing the NETRS2321POE vs. the NETRS232_1 is the Power over Ethernet (POE)saves the user from needing another power outlet to power the converter
- Data transfer rates of up to 115.2 Kb/sec per port
- Device server features a unique Power over Ethernet (POE)
- Supports Auto Cross Over Feature for Ethernet Cables
- Supports the following network protocols - UDP, IP, TCP, ICMP, HTTP, DHCP, ARP-Ping
- Wall Mountable