Suitable for mounting on virtually any wall/ceiling surface (e.g. drywall), the bracket mounting holes (used to mount to a wall or the desk underside) are positioned at exactly 16in apart, matching standard construction framework. Constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, the wallmount bracket features a sturdy steel design and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
- Arrives fully assembled with cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment into the rack
- Compatible with most 19” rack mountable equipment
- Constructed to meet the EIA-310 19 rack standards
- Equipment can be vertically wall mounted, or horizontally under a desk
- Made from solid steel for durability
- Wall mounting holes are 16” centre to centre for greater stability, and mounting into standard wall studs