Mini-ITX is the next big thing. And now, Antec introduces the ISK Series, an entire line of cases designed exclusively for Mini-ITX motherboards. With three drive bays, a side 80mm TriCool fan, and a stable 65-watt power adapter, the ISK 300-65 can handle many of the tasks of a traditional PC, in half the space. And with a 0.8mm cold rolled steel frame, the ISK 300-65 is not only nimble but durable, making it a dream mod case. From petite desktop option to silent home theater, Antec's ISK 300-65 is an epic case of mini proportions.
- External Drive Bay: 1 x 5.25 inch
- Internal Drive Bays: 2 x 2.5 inch
- Cooling System: 1 x TriCool Exhaust Fan
- Expansion Slots: 1
- Motherboard: Mini-ITX
- Front Mounted Ports: 2 x USB 2.0 - 1 x eSATA - 1 x Audio In - 1 x Audio Out
- Power Supply: 65 Watt Adaptor