An ultra-thin, pocket design, yet widescreen sat-nav with maps for Western Europe, including the UK and Ireland. The Garmin nüvi 1340 comes with and Lane Assist for help at upcoming junctions and ecoRoute to calculate a more fuel-efficient route. It is compatible with the optional cityXplorer download to get you around on foot or public transport, and you can even add City Guides to make the most of your time in town.
- Only 15mm thick – ideal for use in and out of the car
- Lane Assist to show you to the correct lane for upcoming junctions
- Public Transport and Pedestrian mode with optional cityXplorer download
- New optional AA City Guides for restaurant listings, attractions and more
- Garmin’s unique speed camera warnings (database updated daily) nüvi announces street names before you turn – e.g. “Turn right into Dell Road”
- Optional accessory for traffic avoidance
- Street level mapping for Western Europe