Corsair’s Server Memory is specifically designed for rock-solid stability in demanding server applications. Data lines are carefully engineered for noise immunity; clock lines are optimized for minimum skew. All modules use JEDEC-compliant six-layer, impedence-controlled printed circuit boards, with 30 micro-inches of selectively plated gold ensuring a proper interface with the DIMM socket.
- 240-pin, dual in-line memory module (DIMM)
- Ultra high density using 1 GBit SDRAM devices
- ECC 1-bit error detection and correction
- Registered inputs with one-clock delay
- Four-bit prefetch architecture
- On-die termination (ODT)