Corsair’s Server Memory is specifically designed for rock-solid stability in demanding server applications. Data lines are carefully engineered for noise immunity; clock lines are optimized for minimum skew. All modules use JEDEC-compliant six-layer, impedence-controlled printed circuit boards, with 30 micro-inches of selectively plated gold ensuring a proper interface with the DIMM socket.
- CRC and ECC error detection and correction
- Advanced Memory Buffer (AMB)
- JEDEC standard1.5V high speed differential point-to-point link
- Four-bit prefetch architecture
- Off-chip driver (OCD) impedance calibration
- On-die termination (ODT)
- Low profile (1.2 inch), ideal for 1U rack mount servers