Flexible - Choose to plug in up to eight Ethernet or Fast Ethernet devices and mix in up to four 802.3af IP-based devices like wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras. Place these 802.3af-compliant devices where they belong - high up on walls and ceiling for maximum coverage - or anywhere else you need them. Power and data are carried over standard Cat-5 cabling. Plug and Play - The standards-based ProSafe FS116P senses and adjusts for network speed and cabling type automatically, for easy integration into your existing 10/100 Ethernet network. For P, the switch automatically detects 802.3af-compliant devices, and supplies power as needed. Front panel LEDs keep you informed of switch and P status. Quiet and Compact - Engineered for compact convenience, it is only 1-inch high and 4-inches deep, with a durable metal case that is easily positioned on your desktop or a wall, using the included mounting hardware. The fan-less design quietly integrates in your small office environment. Great Value - With data switching and Power over Ethernet integrated into one unit, the FS116P saves space, reduces cables and eliminates the requirement for dedicated electrical outlets - lowering installation costs, simplifying installation of P-capable devices, and eliminating the need for electricians or extension cords. All in all a great benefit for a modest price.
- Data switching & Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) in one unit
- 16 data switching ports, 8 of which provide PoE
- Reduces cables & eliminates need for dedicated electrical outlets
- Locate wireless devices high on walls or ceilings for max coverage
- AutoUplink auto detects speed, duplex & cable type
- Automatically detects PoE devices & supplies power as needed
- Compact & Flexible design at an attractive price