The Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall protects your connected PCs from illegal access and several kinds of Denial of Service (DoS) attacks from the internet and can even alert you by email if an intrusion is detected. The AR-7084A supports 8 Public IP address mapping allowing you to set up multiple servers (web servers, mail servers etc). The AR-7084A also provides virtual server and DMZ functions to let internal servers be accessed by remote users via the Internet. The AR-7084A provides a DHCP server function to assign IP address automatically to networked PCs. As a router, the AR-7084A enables you to setup trigger points within applications and utilise Internet services smoothly. The router can be configured easily through the Web browser.
- Surf, download contents, make Internet calls and email
- Shares your ADSL Internet connection simply and securely
- Protects your home or small office network with built-in firewall
- Additional security to limit user access
- Easy to set-up and install with EZMax wizard
- Compatible with Windows, Linux and Apple Mac environments