The BR-6214K automatically assigns IP addresses to connected PCs. The NAT/NAPT function enables you to share the broadband connection to all networked users (up to 253 users). The Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall protects your connected PCs from illegal access and several kinds of Denial of Service (DoS) attacks from the Internet and can even alert you by email if an intrusion is detected. The BR-6214K provides virtual server and DMZ functions to let internal servers be accessed by remote users via the Internet. The BR-6214K provides a DHCP server function to assign IP address automatically to networked PCs. The BR-6214K provides extra functions to enjoy additional resources on the Internet. The Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) function allows you to enjoy applications like Messenger and games without any hassle. The port forwarding, port triggering and port mapping function allows you to use your VoIP, IPcam, IPTV at home to maximise your Internet connection. The router can be configured easily through a web browser.
- Shares cable or xDSL Internet connection for the home, home office or small business
- Protects your network with built-in firewall
- Allows parental control to limit user access
- Easy to set-up, install and get online with EZMax wizard
- Compatible with Windows, Linux and Apple Mac operating environments
- Certifications: CE, FCC Class B