These tools allow users to access the Internet Camera from a remote site via Intranet or Internet. They also provide users to make function configuration including image monitoring, recording images to a hard drive, viewing up to 4 cameras on one screen, snapshots and so on. The camera also supports UPnP and DDNS. DDNS allows the camera to use an easier to remember naming format rather than an IP address. UPnP will allow users of Windows XP to access the camera with the click of a mouse without knowing IP address of the camera.
- Complies with wireless 802.11b/g standards with WEP,WPA and WPA2 encryption(IC-1500Wg only)
- Supports high speed hardware-based Motion-JPEG compression
- Supports video resoultion:640x480(VGA),320x240(CIF) and 160x120(QCIF)
- Supports Snapshot-to-Email on events and predetermined schedule recordings in AVI format
- Supports Auto Brightness / Contrast / Hue Control
- Built-in manual focus lens