Imagine a DVI cable you can pull through 30 mm conduit with no soldering of the DVI connector! Or having the option of switching the installed cable from DVI to HDMI in less than a minute! With RapidRun, you can easily do this and more. No cabling solution on the market will do more to make your installations easier or more versatile! RapidRun's revolutionary design provides the greatest flexibility and ease of installation without loss of signal quality. Three styles of Runner base cables, 3-Coax with 4 twisted-pairs, 5-coax and HDMI/DVI, allow this unique Cable system to be configured for UXGA, Component Video, Composite Video, Digital/Analogue Audio and/or Digital Audio/Video Signals. The key to this RapidRun is our proprietary connector design which features a locking mechanism that connects to a Break-Away flying lead. The amazing RapidRun connector also enables you to pull the Runner base cable through 30 mm conduit and terminate with a flying lead. RapidRun Digital crushes standard HDMI and DVI length limitations with dependable performance up to 7 metres, using passive Break-Aways and 19 metres using an active Break-Away, even at 1080p resolution!
- Must use active Break-Away flying leads for Runners 10 metres or longer
- Supports DVI uncompressed high resolution video
- Color Code: Red
- Maximum video resolution: 1080p
- For use with RapidRun Digital Runner (color code red)
- Available in lengths from .5 metres to 2 metres
- Passive Break-Away flying leads can be used to create a passive to passive solution using a Runner cable up to 7 metres