The projector incorporate SANYO's latest “Easy Setup Function”, which include Auto Input Signal Search, Auto Vertical Keystone Correction, and an Input Guidance Function. The Auto Input Signal Search automatically detects the input signal and makes the necessary internal settings. The Auto Vertical Keystone Correction function automatically detects its position angle and corrects for any image distortion. And finally, the Guidance Function displays on-screen connection instructions when there is no input signal detected, enabling easy setup for expert users and novices alike. Using the supplied wired LAN terminal (RJ-45), the PLC-XW200 can be controlled and managed via network connection. The LAN connection offers settings for power on/off, switching input signals, projecting from a remote location, as well as for monitoring lamp conditions and usage time. An automatic maintenance notification function sends notices to preset email addresses in the event of projector problems, resulting in faster maintenance response time. Using SANYO’s PJ Network Manager software, it's possible to centrally monitor operating conditions of up to 200 projectors on a single network, reducing multiple projector management time.
- Built-in Network: Built-in Network function
- Power Off and Go: No need to wait for the projector to cool down
- Auto V-Keystone Corrections: Automatically compensate for Vertical keystone picture distortion
- Closed Caption: "Closed captioning provides the audio portion of a television signal as printed words on the projected screen - helpful for deaf and hard of hearing individuals."
- Auto Input Search: This function detects the input signal automatically. When a signal is found, the search will stop
- Digital Zoom: 16x - 1/4x