Pro-Audio cables from C2G are perfect for connecting line or mic level outputs from mixing consoles to recorders and amplifiers with unbalances inputs. Highly flexible, 7 mm PVC jacket reduces the risk of cables kinking and damaging the conductors. Bright nickel plating on solid brass connectors resists wear from reconfiguring and moving equipment from one venue to another. Spring strain relief on the plug reduces the effects of age on the solder joints and contacts.
- Connectors: 1/4in Plug to .25in Plug
- 22AWG twisted-pair construction
- Foil shield and 60% copper braid
- Nickel plated brass connectors
- Pro-Audio cables are made from twisted-pair audio cable under an aluminium foil for maximum shielding from noise