The LQ-2180 allows the user to choose from three tractor positions (front push, rear push and pull) and three paper entry slots for continuous paper printing. Ease of use is assured with features such as zero tear-off forms and flexible paper loading. An EPSON Type B interface slot allows easy integration with a wide range of different connectivity options including a full range of network configurations.
- Reliable and durable EPSON 24 pin wide carriage impact printer
- Prints up to 480 characters per second
- Handles up to 6 part forms (1 original + 5 copies)
- Three tractor positions as standard
- No waste/zero tear-off forms paper handling
- Top, Front, Bottom and Rear paper paths
- 8 built-in Bar code fonts
- Supports 38 NSLP character tables (NLSP version only)
- Bi-directional interface
- EPSON Type B interface slot allows easy integration with a wide range of connectivity options.
- Warranty: 1 year replacement or repair warranty with optional 3 year extended warranty