M1 cables (also known as EVC or P&D cables) from C2G work with projectors and other devices with the new universal M1 connector. M1 can carry both digital and analogue signals as well as USB. Many new projectors on the market utilise this new technology to provide the flexibility of connecting to either VGA or DVI inputs. See our M1 to VGA with USB cable if you want to use a wireless presenter - with just one cable.
- Connectors: M1 to HD15 Male
- Compatible with the following projectors:
- Ask Proxima: C110, C160, C170, C180, C410, C420, C440, C450, C460, M1, M2+
- Dell: 3300MP, 4100MP
- Hitachi: CP-X1250W
- Infocus: LP120, LP540, LP600, LP640, LP70+, LP860, X2, LP70, 5000, 4805, 7210, 7205, 5700, 777
- Toshiba: TLP-X4500U
- Viewsonic: 1172
- Check your product manual or our website for additional compatibilities.
- Carries both an analogue and digital signal
- For use with projectors with M1 connectors