Today’s world is all about Gigabytes. Programs and data take up more and more storage space. The need for installing an extra hard drive on your Mac is more present than ever. Opening your computer case and installing an internal hard drive can be a difficult job. So why not take the easy route? Freecom offers you the perfect storage upgrade for your computer: the new Freecom FireWire Hard Drive, a no-nonsense external hard drive in a stylish new design. No need to open your computer; just plug the FireWire Hard Drive into the FireWire (400) port of your Mac and you instantly have a substantial increase in storage space. The FireWire Freecom Hard Drive is Mac pre-formatted so you’re ready to use your drive seconds after connecting it to your computer. At Freecom we create storage solutions from a consumer’s perspective, where convenience, design and quality are key factors.
- Please note: This drive is Mac HFS+ pre-formatted. For use with Windows only, the drive must be reformatted to NTFS or FAT-32 file system.
- Fast, low noise external FireWire Hard Drive
- Stylish aluminium design
- Including LED hard drive capacity indicator
- No cooling fan = no noise!
- Time Machine (OS X v 10.5 Leopard) compatible