Touch-sensitive technology under Mighty Mouse's seamless top shell detect where you're clicking, transforming your sleek, one-button mouse into a two-button wonder. But the innovation dsn't end there. Apple engineers added force-sensing buttons on either side of Mighty Mouse that let you squeeze the mouse between your thumb and finger, activating Mac OS X Tiger Dashboard, Exposé or a whole host of other, customizable features - instantly. Unlike any other mouse on the market, Mighty Mouse was designed specifically to work with Mac OS X Tiger. Up-to-the minute information on Dashboard is only a click away. Viewing, hiding and selecting your windows via Exposé is just as simple. And because Mac OS X Tiger makes Mighty Mouse programmable, you choose where every click takes you.
- Innovative Scroll Ball and Button - Perfectly positioned to roll smoothly under just one finger, Mighty Mouse's Scroll Ball offers full 360-degree scrolling capability - up/down, left/right and diagonally. You can scroll long web pages, pan full-size imag
- Touch-Sensitive Top Shell - It looks and feels like a sleek one-button mouse, but Mighty Mouse's smooth top shell hides a powerful secret: touch-sensitive technology under the shell detects which part of the mouse you're clicking, so you can both left-cli
- Force-Sensing Side Buttons - When you give Mighty Mouse a squeeze, force sensors on either side can be configured to activate Tiger features such as Dashboard, Exposé or a whole host of other customizable features
- Customizable with Tiger - If you have Mac OS X Tiger, Mighty Mouse can give you fingertip access to the special features you love. Simply use the system preference panel to configure Mighty Mouse in the way that makes you most powerful. Control the Scroll
- Optical Tracking - Powered by a precision optical sensor, Mighty Mouse provides responsive and accurate cursor movement on almost any type of surface - no mouse pad