Note:These cables are for 10/100 ethernet only and will not work for gigabit ethernet as only two pairs of this cable are crossed. The moulded, snag-free "clip" prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and doesn't impair the ability to insert and remove the connector from the port. It also provides extraordinary strain-relief, so that the cable is not damaged even when pulled excessively.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 24AWG Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- Moulded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags while providing easy insertion and extraction from network ports
- Crossed-Pin configuration allows you to connect two computers "peer-to-peer" without the need for a hub or switch
- Each cable is fully tested and quality inspected, ensuring all EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1
- Drastically reduce both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) as compared to standard 100 MHz wire, which ensures error-free transmission!
- Constructed with high quality-Cable and a shortened body plug, this design will keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum.