Maximum resolution is UXGA (1600 pixels x 1200 pixels). Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss. PC- and Mac-compatible cable supports hot-plugging of DVI display devices. Please Note: This adaptor is for analogue signals only, and will not fit a digital DVI-D cable.
- Cables To Go DVI-A Female to HD15 VGA Male Video Adaptor
- Connectors: DVI-A 17-Pin Female to HD15 Male
- Dual link digital signalling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
- Resolutions up to 1600 x 1200
- Supports analogue signals
- Compatible with flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors and HDTV
- PC and Mac compatible
- Adapts an existing analogue DVI-I cable for use with a VGA plug
- gold plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- NOTE: this adaptor is for analogue signals only and will not fit a DVI-D port.