Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for high-performance connection between desktop PCs and flat panel displays, CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. This analogue video adapter is fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVI-A analogue configuration adapts an existing VGA cable for use with an analogue DVI-I device.
- Cables To Go DVI-A Male to HD15 VGA Female Video Adaptor
- Connectors: DVI-I 29-Pin Male to HD15 Female
- Dual link digital signalling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
- Resolutions up to 1600 x 1200
- Supports analogue signals
- Compatible with flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors and HDTV
- PC and Mac compatible
- Adapts to an existing VGA cable for use with an analogue DVI-I device
- gold plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- NOTE: this adaptor is for analogue signals only and will not fit a DVI-D port.