modem serial cables from C2G allow two DTE or DCE devices to communicate with no conflict in data transmission. The transmit and receive signals are crossed to ensure proper data transmission. These high quality-Cables deliver data quickly and reliably over short distances (less than 30.48 metres). Cables in Male-to-Female configurations are typically used as serial printer cables, while Female-to-Female versions are typically connecting two PC serial ports. Don't forget, custom lengths are our area of specialisation.
- Connectors: DB9 Female to DB9 Female
- modem cables are designed with a rugged, over moulded construction that provides added strain relief and a solid connection each time
- Cables are foil shielded for protection from EMI/RFI interference caused by surrounding office equipment and fluorescent lights
- Available in a wide array of stock lengths and gender combinations
- Offering also allows connections to DB9 (AT) or DB25 (PC) serial ports