Serial ATA cables bY-C2G are designed to handle the differential signals implemented in today's technology. The angled connectors deliver the cable at a more desired angle and are fortified to keep the cable lined up straight. Serial ATA cables minimise clutter, increase airflow and provide MAXIMUM transfer rates. The 7-Pin, Serial ATA cables permit higher data transmission rates, reduce crosstalk and improve signal integrity.
- Connectors: Two 7-Pin Serial ATA Females; 180 degree to 90 degree
- Devices Supported: 1
- Cable Type: 90 Degree to 180 Degree 7 Conductor
- Cable Length: 18 inches
- Supports transfer rates of up to 3G depending on the peripherals used
- Angled connectors ensure more compact look and reduce potential fatigue or cable failure
- Reduce overheating and save internal space within the CPU unit for easy movement when adding or removing hard drives, PCI cards or other adapters