The USB port is used to connect USB mass storage devices, such as the My Passport portable drive and My Book external drive. The included remote control lets you quickly browse through your media and configure settings.
- Composite interface (RCA yellow/white/red to mini jack) for analog AV connection
- Component video connection (YPbPr to mini jack) for analog video connection
- Toslink (optical) audio for high-fidelity digital audio
- Video output resolution includes 480i and 576i (composite and component interface), or 480p, 576p, 720p, and 1080i (component interface)
- Stereo or multi-channel digital surround (pass through only) audio output