The SAPPHIRE HD 4890 Vapor-X 2GB model is a SAPPHIRE original design. It has SAPPHIRE’s Vapor-X cooling module on the GPU together with a heatsink and profiled fan venting heat out of the case. With core clock speed of 870MHz and 2GB of DDR5 memory clocked at 1050MHz, this model not only has additional memory but is also quieter and significantly faster than competing products based on the standard reference design. The larger memory size and faster speeds deliver higher performance in rendering tasks and increased frame rates in games - especially at high resolutions and where complex textures are used.
- Factory overclocked at 870 MHz
- Sapphire Patent Pending Black Diamond Choke
- Quiet and Powerful Dual Slot Vapor-Chamber Cooler, Under 20 dbA in 2D Operation, under 30 dbA in 3D Operation before 85 degree ?
- Solid Capacitors
- 2 GB of GDDR5 memory
- DirectX 10.1 support
- 800 stream processing units
- 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering
- Quad mode ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU support for highly scalable performance1
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- Dynamic Geometry Acceleration
- Game physics processing capability