The DPR-1040 provides all the necessary security you need by allowing the administrator to configure user access rights to the printer. It supports computers running the Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Apple Mac operating systems. The DPR-1040 supports the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP), enabling remote users to output to their printer even when they are away from the office. The print server also provides network administrators with critical information about the network printer. Regardless of where you are, with this print server never again worry about being unable to print out important files.
- Wireless 802.11g with WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- 1 x USB 2.0 port for your printer
- 1 x 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet port
- Supports Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) for remote printing over the Internet
- Supports a wide range of printers including GDI
- Supports scan and fax functions of multifunction equipment
- Supports TCP/IP, LPR, RAW, IPP