AIT Turbo reflects technical excellence, which Sony has proven with its reliability since AIT was introduced as a high and mid-range solution in 1996. AIT Turbo offers new performance and capacity options to supercharge backup. With the boom of the information age, there is a growing demand for higher-capacity, faster, more dependable media products. Sony quickly responds to your needs through highly reliable media that safely and accurately stores ever-increasing volumes of data. Sony''s line-up of data media makes use of the latest technology to accommodate a wide range of applications. With Sony media, you can be sure that your every storage need is met with the highest level of quality.
- AIT Turbo is enhancing both capacity and speed of earlier AIT generations
- AIT Turbo media can only be used with an AIT Turbo drive
- Capacity: 80/208GB
- Proven reliability and durability with a 30 year media life thanks to AME technology (Advanced Metal Evaporated). Optimal environmental conditions : 23°C, 15-50% humidity rate
- AME II Technology delivers 100% pure evaporated cobalt deposited directly on the base film for high magnetic flux density and coercivity
- AIT Turbo Media can only be used with an AIT Turbo drive. Current AIT drives can't read nor write the new AIT TURBO media line-up (T-AIT). New AIT Turbo drives can read and write current AIT media line-up (AIT & T-AIT)
- Cleaning Tape: SDX1-CL