The AT-CV1KSS line cards can be installed in the complete range of Converteon chassis, allowing them to be deployed in a stand-alone fashion (AT-CV1000), or in a multi-slot chassis (AT-CV5000). When deployed in a multi-slot chassis, the line cards can be unmanaged, or managed with the inclusion of at least one management card in the chassis. In unmanaged mode, the line cards can be easily configured using DIP switches, whereas in a managed chassis, all the configuration can be performed remotely. Whatever the chassis, the line cards can be hot swapped providing the network manager with a mechanism to simply perform moves/adds/ changes without having to power down other parts of the network.
- Extends Gigabit Ethernet networks
- Support MissingLink and Smart MissingLink
- Supports fiber and copper SFP modules (1Gbps speed only)
- Transparent to IEEE 802.1Q VLAN packets
- System and port LEDs
- Managed or unmanaged operation
- Line card for all Converteon series chassis