The Eiconcard Development Suite is a set of Dialogic programming interfaces, which enables developers to customize their connectivity applications with their active Eiconcard hardware. These tools give developers full control of the protocol parameters without low-level coding, and ease the task of porting applications across platforms, simplifying and accelerating the overall development time. The Eiconcard Development Suite contains libraries for all popular operating systems. These libraries consist of C functions, which provide a high-level interface to the Eiconcard, facilitating a development environment to write custom applications which use the full services of the Eiconcard and the protocol software.
- X.25 training tutorial with labs
- Eicon Hands-on Development Course
- Programming samples and source code
- EC Tester - connectivity testing utility
- Operates with any C-, S-class Eiconcard