The Diva Analog boards also support a common and consistent set of programming interfaces. This allows application developers and system integrators to minimize porting effort and reduce time to market. Whether using industry standard CAPI and TAPI, or the Dialogic Diva API via the Dialogic Diva Software Development Kit (SDK), an application once designed to work with any Dialogic Diva board (ISDN BRI, ISDN PRI, E1/T1, VoIP SIP/RTP) can also be used seamlessly with the Diva Analog boards.
- Universal, Multifunction Platform: For enterprise voice, fax, conferencing and remote access applications
- Cutting-Edge Hardware Design: Compliant to the latest PCI specifications
- Consistent Dialogic Diva Application Programming Interface (Diva API, Diva API for .NET, Diva Component API): Design once - use on all Diva boards (ISDN BRI, ISDN PRI, E1/T1, VoIP SIP/RTP)
- State-of-the-art operating systems supported: Microsoft Windows (XP, 2003, Vista, 2008) in 32bit and 64bit as well as all known Linux distributions/kernels in 32bit and 64bit
- Easy to Install and Configure: Plug and Play, no need to manually configure