It actually is possible to get a case that combines versatility, capacity, and quiet. The Super Mid Tower cases in Antec's New Solution Series of enclosures, includes ease-of-use features like a removable 3.5 inch HDD cage that holds 5 removable trays with Quiet Computing technology. Indirect front bezel vents and silicone HDD mounting grommets minimize noise while the crisp, understated styling minimizes attraction in your office.
- Advanced cooling system: 1 Rear 120mm TriCool 3-speed fan, 2 Front mounts for optional 92mm fans, 1 Advanced Chassis Air Guide, with mount for optional 80mm fan, VGA vent
- 9 Drive Bays - Front Accessible: 4 x 5.25” (with one 5.25” to 3.5” adaptor), Internal: 5 x 3.5 inch removable HDD trays with silicone grommets in a removable HDD cage to isolate drive vibrations
- 7 expansion slots
- Front-mounted ports for easy multimedia connections: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire, i.Link), Audio In and Out
- 0.8mm cold-rolled steel construction
- Motherboard: Fits micro and standard ATX
- No Power supply included. Antec recommends choosing from our SP-500 power supply or Phantom, Neo/NeoHE or TruePower 2.0 series