Eliminate the risk of forgotten combinations. The Kensington ComboSaver Master Coded Combination Notebook Lock provides both combination and master key access when used in conjunction with a ComboGenie (sold separately). The ComboGenie serves as an electronic opener and creates a proprietary authentication process for secure combination recovery ideal for situations where a large number of combination locks need to be administered by a person who is the authorized master key administrator.
- PVC-coated aircraft quality galvanized steel cable
- Locks into the standard Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of notebooks, and many flat panel monitors, desktops, projectors, printers, docking stations, tablet PCs, and other devices
- Gives end-users the ability to set personal combinations that they can remember
- Allows authorized administrators the ability to unlock or reset locks at any time
- SAFE tested for security and peace of mind
- 6ft 1 inch galvanized steel cable
- Stainless steel locking mechanism