Adding a second screen is now as easy as adding the Kensington Universal MultiDisplay Adaptor. Multiple monitors allow anyone to work more effectively and manage their workspace. In fact, research has shown that those adding multiple screens increased productivity by 42%*. And the Universal MultiDisplay Adapter does it all in high resolution.
- Add up to six additional monitors to your computer with the
- Universal Multi Display Adapter
- Connect one end to your monitor cable, the other end to a USB port of your computer and you are done. Adding an extra screen is that easy
- Included DVI to VGA adaptor provides flexibility to connect to any type of monitor, projector or HDTV up to a 2048 X 1152 pixel resolution or 1080p
- Adapter powered off the USB port of your notebook. No external power supply needed
- Works with projectors toosimply connect the adaptor to your notebook and the projector will automatically display your screen
- Certain computers may restrict the number of adaptors to 3, see instruction guide for details Packaging Selling Points