It’s the wired mouse that reinvents the wheel — the scroll wheel. Mighty Mouse features the amazing Scroll Ball that lets you move anywhere inside a document, literally without lifting a finger. And with touch-sensitive technology concealed under the seamless top shell, you can choose either the versatility of a four-button mouse or the simplicity of a single-button beauty.
- Apple Wired Mighty Mouse with Scroll Ball
- Innovative Scroll Ball and button: Perfectly positioned to roll smoothly under just one finger, Mighty Mouse's Scroll Ball offers full 360-degree scrolling capability — up/down, left/right and diagonally. You can scroll long web pages, pan full-size image
- Touch-sensitive top shell: It looks and feels like a sleek one-button mouse, but Mighty Mouse's smooth top shell hides a powerful secret: touch-sensitive technology under the shell detects which part of the mouse you're clicking, so you can both left-clic
- Force-sensing side buttons: When you give Mighty Mouse a squeeze, force-sensing side buttons can be configured to activate Mac OS X features such as Dashboard, Exposé or a whole host of other customizable features
- Customizable: If you have Mac OS X Tiger, Mighty Mouse can give you fingertip access to the special features you love. Simply use the system preference panel to configure Mighty Mouse in the way that makes you most powerful. Control the Scroll Ball's trac
- Optical Tracking: Powered by a precision optical sensor, Mighty Mouse provides responsive and accurate cursor movement on almost any type of surface — no mouse pad required
- Mighty Mouse's Scroll Ball offers full 360-degree scrolling capability — up/down, left/right and diagonally