Diskeeper is the only defragmenter with InvisiTasking technology, a real-time background processing technology that allows Diskeeper 2010 to defragment your system as fragmentation occurs, even during heavy traffic times — without using active system resources. InvisiTasking eliminates the need for scheduling and administrator attention. Diskeeper 2010 I-FAAST 2.0 (Intelligent File Access Acceleration Sequencing Technology) accelerates file access times to meet the heavy workloads of file-intensive applications. Utilizing a specially formulated technology, I-FAAST closely monitors file usage and organizes the most commonly accessed files for the fastest possible access, up to 80% faster. PCs with Diskeeper run more efficiently saving corporations thousands of dollars in energy costs each year. Diskeeper can save an estimated $3.22 per PC per year in energy costs.
- Free Space Defragmentation Engine: Has been enhanced to increase file-write performance
- Real-Time Defragmentation: Handle fragmentation as it occurs, providing maximum speed and performance at all times!
- InvisiTasking Technology: Enables management-free defragmentation with zero management overhead and zero system overhead
- I-FAAST 2.0 (Intelligent File Access Acceleration Sequencing Technology): Automatically boosts access speeds for the most commonly used files
- IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6): Diskeeper 2010 Administrator now fully supports communication, such as remote management on native IPv6 networks
- IntelliWrite Fragmentation Prevention Technology: It intelligently writes contiguous files to the disk so system resources are not wasted creating fragmentation
- Uncompromising File & Free Space Defragmentation: Defragment in the most extreme hard drive environments. Diskeeper 2010 eliminates fragmentation even on disks with as little as 1% free space or files split in millions of fragments