Capable of running up to five additional displays from a single source simultaneously (using five USB2DVIE2 Multi Monitor External Video Cards), the Adaptor connects to a host computer through a USB 2.0 port to create a DVI connection that can be used to extend or mirror the desktop shown on the existing display - without having to open the computer case to install an additional video card.
- Includes easy to use software that allows for screen rotation, multi-display management and EDID monitor detection for increased compatibility with displays
- No power adaptor required, easy installation
- Operating system support: Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2 (32bit) and Windows Vista (32bit/64bit)
- Supports resolutions up to 1680x1050 (widescreen) in 32-bit colour
- Works with desktop and laptop computers