In order to save power and reduce wireless radiation when the wireless network is not in use, the NBG-417N can be configured to turn on or off automatically according to your wireless usage pattern. Equipped with a Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) push button, establishing a secure wireless network could not be easier. The WPS takes only a few seconds to set up a secure wireless network without any complicated procedure. Instead of entering a pass phrase, users can authenticate a new device on the network by pressing a button or by entering an automatically generated PIN code. With the six-level output power controlling capability, the NBG-417N makes it easy for users to adjust the output power to reduce interference caused by neighboring access points within an area of high-density wireless deployments.
- Wireless Speed of Up To 150Mbps
- Wi-Fi Compliant with 802.11n Draft and is 802.11b/g Standard Certified
- QoS Enhances User Experiences on Network Gaming and Multimedia Streaming
- Wi-Fi WMM Certified for Prioritizing Multimedia Streaming
- Eco-friendly wireless scheduling saves energy
- Powered by an ENERGY STAR Qualified Adapter for a Better Environment
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button to simplify secure network setup