The Intel Core i3 processor with Intel HD Graphics offers an unparalleled computing experience. This revolutionary new architecture allows for new levels of intelligent performance and advanced media and graphics features—all while being energy efficient. What makes this new architecture so revolutionary? Intel Hyper-Threading Technology and the improvements to Intel Smart Cache combine to create dynamic and adaptive performance. Add the integration of the memory controller and the graphics to the processor and the Intel Core i3 processor gets things done faster and more efficiently. Performance has an immediate, perceptible impact on what you do on your PC. Accelerate your productivity, inspire your digital creations, and enjoy video smoothness and music quality on a system with the Intel Core i3 processor—the smart choice for home and office.
- Dual-Core Processing: Runs two independent processor cores in one physical package at the same frequency.
- Intel Smart Cache: The shared cache is dynamically allocated to each processor core, based on workload. This efficient, dual-core-optimized implementation increases the probability that each core can access data from the fast cache, significantly reducing
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology: Delivers two processing threads per physical core for a total of four threads for massive computational throughput. With Intel HT Technology, highly threaded applications can get more work done in parallel, completing the
- Integrated Memory Controller: An integrated memory controller offers stunning memory read/write performance through efficient prefetching algorithms, lower latency, and higher memory bandwidth.
- Intel Virtualization Technology: Intel VT allows one hardware platform to function as multiple “virtual” platforms. For businesses, Intel VT offers improved manageability, limiting downtime and maintaining worker productivity by isolating computing activi
- Intel-Designed Thermal Solution: Includes a four-pin connector for fan speed control to help minimize the acoustic noise levels generated from running the fan at higher speeds for thermal performance. Fan speed control technology is based on actual proces