More than suitable for high-res VGA applications (1280x1024 resolution and above), the 90 degree VGA cable eliminates picture ghosting and fuzzy images that are common with non-coaxial cables, and provides superior EMI interference protection using ferrite cores near the connector ends.
- 90° downward-angled connector with a 32.4mm depth
- Ferrite core to preserve signal integrity
- Ideal for high resolution monitors (1280x1024 and above)
- Impedance matched at 75 Ohms
- Moulded connector ends with strain relief.
- Triple-coaxial + twisted-pair wire construction